Skip Navigation
Click the Patriot Button for Access
to the LCS Athletics Website
Admissions ::: Map ::: Contact Us

Liberty Blog


Year-End Giving Campaign

May 26, 2017
By Jim Cochran
Preparing Global Ambassadors!


Dear Friend of Liberty Christian School,

When our Senior Class of 2017 was asked what their experience at Liberty Christian School meant to them, Aaron responded, “LCS has been a wonderful place to learn, grow and build lasting friendships. The mentorship and guidance from the LCS staff has truly made me who I am today; I couldn’t imagine a better school.” Caitlin stated, “LCS has been a stable, consistent presence in my life for as long as I can remember. It has been an environment where I have been able to learn and grow in academics, maturity, and faith. In short- a sanctuary.”

Liberty Christian School remains as committed as ever to its mission of providing a Biblically-based education, marked by academic excellence, in a nurturing atmosphere. We are thankful to God for the expression of our mission in the lives of our students!

As the 2016-2017 year comes to a close, I would ask you to consider financially supporting Liberty Christian School through the Annual Patriot Fund to prepare global ambassadors that impact their world for Christ. The Patriot Fund has raised about $225,000 fiscal year-to-date through the Fall Banquet, Apple Sales, Jog-a-thon, Car show and Auction, Calendar Year-end Ask and ongoing gifts.

An additional $100,000 is needed in our Year-End Campaign to reach our goal. God has blessed us with a donor who will match the first $15,000 raised! At that point, another donor has offered to match the additional $35,000 needed to reach our goal by June 30, 2017.

I also want to remind you of the ongoing $1 million match program to eliminate the school’s mortgage debt. A donor is matching $1 to the mortgage principal for every $3 donated to the Patriot Fund. From July 2015 when the match began, the Patriot Fund has received $628,000 resulting in a match of $209,000. With the principal payments the school is already paying, we have seen a total debt reduction of $296,000 (15%)!

Tuition and fee revenue covers just over 88% of the school’s annual budget and LCS fundraises through the Patriot Fund to cover the remaining 12%. God has blessed us with an amazing staff and facility; it is my desire to make sure we are good stewards with the resources He has given us and take care of our people so that they can continue to provide the education that result in prepared and transformed lives!

As Allie says, “LCS has meant a lot to me. I have met some of the most important people in my life here, and I have built a stronger relationship with Christ.” That is what LCS is all about.

Please join us in preparing global ambassadors to impact the next generation for Christ!

Check the school website ( for progress updates. Thank you in advance for your support. May God richly bless you.

In His Service,

Jim Cochran









COVID-19 Updates