Interested your student attend Liberty Christian?
Enrollment for the 2023-24 school year is open.
We have openings in K4,
1st - 4th grades, 6th grade, and 9th - 12th grades.
Please contact our office to inquire about waitlists for other grade levels.
Steps to apply and enroll your student(s) are simple:
1. First, please reach out to us to schedule a tour of the school. This is the best way to get a feel for the environment. Please call us at (509) 946-0602 or complete an online Request for Information to get your tour scheduled and additional questions answered.
2. Before touring, take a look at our tuition rates and fees for the 2023-2024 school year, available here. For families with a demonstrated and documented financial need, please contact the school's finance office to inquire about applying for a variance in tuition. Tuition variances are available only to enrolled students.
3. Contact our Admissions Office to inquire about any waitlists for our grade levels.
4. If an opening becomes available for your student(s), our Admissions Coordinator will contact you to get started on the application and enrollment process for your student(s). Once contacted, you will click the “start the process” button to proceed with the application.
5. Once your application is accepted, you will receive an email with further instructions for completing your student(s) enrollment.
6. Finally, we will contact you to schedule testing for your child.
We offer an online application process meant to streamline and simplify the enrollment experience for parents. This way, you won’t have to dedicate extra time to sitting in the office and filling out forms by hand.
Additionally, our Continuous Enrollment option means you won’t have to fill out the same forms year after year—you can sign the Continuous Enrollment contract once, then rest assured that we have taken care of the rest.
Before you make the choice to submit your child’s application to Liberty Christian, we hope you will take the time to really get to know us! There are a few things we suggest you do to begin the enrollment process, before actually beginning the application.