Liberty News and Happenings
Picture packets can picked up in the office.
As a Christian School, we know the importance of prayer. This year, we want to be very intentional about praying for our school, our staff, our students, our families, our administration, and our community. We currently have an opportunity for moms to gather and pray on Thursdays. W would like to establish a different group to pray each day of the week. If you would be interested in leading a prayer group, please contact the office for more information. Some possible groups are:
· Moms or Dads walking the perimeter of campus in mornings, evenings, lunch, etc.
· Dads. At one time we had a group called Dads and Donuts. They met weekly before school or at the beginning of the day to pray.
· Parents for athletic events. Parents attending sporting events often walk the perimeter of fields to pray for our players coaches, the officials, for attitudes, etc.
· Parents walking our halls and praying over lockers and classrooms.
· Parents committing to pray at home for LCS
· Parent leading a student group in prayer time. This could be before school, after school, or at lunch.
Reminder: Moms in Prayer meets weekly on Thursdays in the Library at 8:00 am. All moms are encouraged to join. Child care is offered
Have you signed up to volunteer in the classroom, chaperone for a field trip, drive players to a game, or help with the lunch program? Make sure you have completed and submitted your volunteer application and copies of your drivers license and auto insurance. . The application includes a WSP background check.
· The volunteer application only has to be filled out once.
· WSP Background checks are good for 2 years.
· Update drivers licenses and insurance cards when you renew them.
ALL volunteers are required for sign in at the office and wear a volunteer/visitor badge
Parent Alert: When you receive a text from LCS, the code or number that will be listed is 223-83. Please save this to your contacts so that you know it is Liberty. Please call the office if you have questions about this service.