Year-End Patriot Fund Campaign Update
Dear Liberty Family,
We are excited and thankful to God and to our supporters for the response so far to our 2017 Fiscal Year-End Campaign! As of June 6th, we have received $5,500 in donations toward our goal of $50,000; with the dollar to dollar match, we have $11,000 toward our goal of $100,000.
I encourage you to share about our school and the Year-End Campaign with your network of family, friends, coworkers, and employers. The Campaign will continue through the month of June.
Reaching our Patriot Fund goal will enable us to implement the next steps in our strategic plan including the following:
- Increasing our faculty and staff compensation.
- Upgrading and integrating technology for the instructional program.
- Transitioning our instructional design from a 20th Century school model to a 21st Century model.
- Maintaining and further developing our 19-acre campus.
(For more on the LCS Strategic Plan, please see the following link: http://www.libertychristian.net/about/strategic_plan.cfm )
LCS continues its mission to provide a Biblically-based education, marked by academic excellence, in a nurturing atmosphere. Our 6th Graders were recently given an optional assignment to respond to the question “What does Liberty mean to me?” You will be blessed by their responses:
- To me it is a great school. There are loving and humble staff members that greet you every day. To me, Liberty is my pride and joy, and I am proud to call it my home.
- I can talk about Christ.
- I can be who I am without being bullied.
- Everyone is a family.
- Older kids are nice to us.
- The Christian lessons are great!
- Making friends, going to camp, learning about the Bible, and other great things like that.
- We have loving, caring, and helpful staff members.
- We have become smarter every day by our amazing teachers.
- We can have fun!
- We can grow in Christ.
- We are lucky that we can attend this school.
- I thank LCS for teaching me history because I want to be a history teacher.
- Liberty has taught me that God is the most important thing in the world.
- Also to respect people and God.
- They have taught me that God goes first, then others, then ourselves.
- The atmosphere at LCS is great! It is fun, loving, kind, and a funny environment.
Please stay tuned for updates each Wednesday through June about the 2017 Fiscal Year-End Patriot Fund Campaign via email and on the school website.
In His Service,